The Mount Vernon Triangle Community Improvement District was created by Mayoral order in May 2004 under the Business Improvement District laws of the District of Columbia. Our programs promote a clean, safe, and vibrant neighborhood. MVT CID work program areas include:
- Clean, safe, and landscaping teams
- Streetscape and public realm maintenance and improvements
- Economic development, marketing and communications
- Planning and transit enhancements
- Advocacy with decision makers
- Community building & events
Together, these initiatives create a comprehensive revitalization strategy for the Mount Vernon Triangle neighborhood. The MVT CID works closely with neighborhood residents, businesses, and stakeholders, the Metropolitan Police Department, Department of Small and Local Business, Department of Transportation, and other District agencies to achieve its goals and objectives.